Who we are
Provoke is a creative culture studio and agency focusing on helping brands contribute meaningfully to youth culture throughout Europe (and beyond). We focus on communication, strategy and creativity through key communities relevant to youth culture. As a culture agency it’s crucial for us to always have a community and culture first approach as we love what we do and want to ensure our creations and campaigns really add to current cultural discourse. Our organization is structured around 5 key pillars: Research, Strategy, Creative, Media, and Web3. We work with a range of brands who believe in true partnership and align with our philosophy about bringing value to youth culture. We don’t only want to define ourselves on the agency work we do though, we use our commercial work to fuel an engine that allows us to allocate resources to a range of creative and progressive cultural initiatives.
A selection of clients we work with: Nike • Converse • Fifa • SNIPES • Alpha Industries.
We are looking for a Senior Creative to join the team in Amsterdam. Our ideal creative is a passionate and out-of-the-box thinker with a strong copywriting/creative strategy background, and experience with (youth) cultural marketing. You will lead conversations around cultural impact work across all channels, from strategy to campaign creative, audience behavior, talent curation, copy, and much more.
- One of the key goals of this role will be to help them to grow their core clients, by identifying and helping realize opportunities.
- Become a trusted partner and ultimately an extension of the client’s internal social Impact/marketing teams.
- Lead conversations around cultural work and ideas, across channels – from strategy to campaign creative, audience behavior, talent curation, and copy.
- Be an inspiring team leader, and a supportive and motivating champion.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate future ideas for clients and internal brand.
- Work alongside CD’s to push and challenge clients’ briefs and requirements.
- Collaborate with senior creatives, external freelancers, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them deliver against the brief.
- Support the development of content, creating client facing presentations, providing quality feedback to the team.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- YOU HAVE 5+ YEARS AGENCY (OR SIMILAR) EXPERIENCE, WORKING WITH LIFESTYLE, ATHLETIC & CULTURAL CLIENTS.
- YOU HAVE A PLANNING & ADVERTISING AGENCY BACKGROUND, CLIENT SIDE EXPERIENCE WOULD BE A BONUS.
- YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO IMMERSE YOURSELF IN A BRAND AND UNDERSTAND THE NUANCES OF HOW THEY MANIFEST/COMMUNICATE/ENGAGE WITH THEIR AUDIENCE.
- YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SHIFTING THE DIAL IN CULTURE THROUGH YOUR WORK, WHILST OBSESSING ABOUT THE AUDIENCE EXPERIENCE.
- YOU LOVE TO BE AHEAD OF THE GAME – AND KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON ALL THE LATEST SUSTAINABILITY AND SOCIAL-LED IMPACT TRENDS AND TOPICS.
- YOU ARE PROGRESSIVE IN YOUR THINKING AND AWARE OF CURRENT DIGITAL, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL PLATFORMS.
- YOU ARE AN ENGAGING AND INSPIRING PRESENTER, AND ENJOY DELIVERING WELL CRAFTED NARRATIVES.
- YOU ARE OPEN AND COLLABORATIVE, AND LOVE WORKING IN A MULTI-SKILLED CREATIVE TEAM.
- YOU ARE SUPER ORGANIZED WITH EXCELLENT TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A ROLE WITH A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITY THAT WILL MAKE AN IMPACT WITHIN THE TEAM
- A CHANCE TO DEVELOP YOURSELF AND CLAIM YOUR POSITION WITHIN THIS GROWING AGENCY
- AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT WITH A TEAM OF MOTIVATED, YOUNG PEOPLE
- AN ALWAYS-ON LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Provoke is always looking for like minded people who share our values and goals – people who are open to grow, learn and are invested in Provoke.